YANG TERBAIK UNTUKMU PASTI UNTUKMU

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Youre Still The One Shania Twain

Youre Still The One


Intro:


D-F#m-G-A

(When I first saw you, I saw love...And the first time you touched me,

I felt love...And after all this time, you're still the one I love.)


Verse 1:


D

Looks like we made it


G
A

Look how far we've 
come my baby


D

We might have took the long way


G
A
We 
knew we'd get th
ere someday


Bridge:



D
G
A

They said, I bet they
'll never make
 it


D
G
A
But just 
look at us 
holding on 


D
G
A
We're still toge
ther still go
ing str
ong


Cborus:



D
(You're still the one
)


G
You're still the one I run 
to


Em
A

The one I be
long to


D
G
A

You're still the one I
 want for 
life


D
(You're still the one
)

G
You're still the one I l
ove


Em
A

The only one I 
dream of


D
G
A

You're still the one I kiss 
good night


Verse 2:



D

Ain't nothin' better


G
A

We beat the 
odds together


D

I'm glad we didn't listen


G
A

Look at what we woul
d be missin'


Repeat Bridge



Repeat Cborus



Solo - D G A



Repeat Cborus



Outro:



D

I'm so glad we made it



G
A

Look how far we've 
come my baby
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SESUNGGUHNYA YANG TERBAIK UNTUKMU PASTILAH UNTUKMU

About

AKU ADALAH DIRIKU DENGAN SEJUTA IMPIAN DAN HARAPAN BESARKU

Postingan Populer

Powered by Blogger.

hiburan

  • NOAH 6.903
  • NOAH AWAL SEMULA
  • Sang Pemimpi

Followers

NOAH

NOAH
logo NOAH